Why Choose Us?
Studies have shown that the purchase price of the fastener is only 15% of the total cost of
acquiring the fastener ready for use in production. It is the savings that can be made in
purchasing administration, receiving and inventory management that reduce the overall cost of
assembly. A 25% reduction in the price of the fastener only results in cost savings of 3.75%
whereas the equivalent reduction in logistics will give a 21.25% saving.
A buyer can gain these savings by using a supplier that is committed, and has the capability,
to support its customers by resolving the logistics issues. We have a history of established
long-term partnerships where we engineer down the costs of using fasteners and fixings. The most
obvious example is the use of customer driven delivery systems such as just-in-time, twin bin,
regular replenishment and consignment stock. However, the RSR service goes much further:
- Packaging and labelling to customers requirements. Packaging can be in good quality
boxes for goods stored on shelves, durable polythene bags for goods delivered to site,
polypropylene sacks for easy lifting of awkward sizes, or bins and totes to customer
- Items can be sorted into kits for delivery with the customers product or into smaller quantities for easier distribution
- Stockholding on the customers behalf to benefit from price reductions for larger batch quantities
- We can offer assistance in specifying fastener and fixings solutions and alternatives at an early stage in the product design process. This can significantly reduce downstream re-design /failure costs
- A huge technical library of standards and manufacturers specifications
- Scheduled calls can be arranged by technical or commercial staff to review service levels
- Quality assurance systems certified to BS EN ISO 9002
- Huge range of products available in our warehouse at Hayes (Middlesex).
The possible options are limitless. Please click the Contact RSR button. We welcome the opportunity
to discuss specific requirements with our existing and potential customers.