Originally established as Rowland Nicholls&Co Ltd in 1948 as a fixing and electrical wholesaler to help supply the huge demand to rebuild London during the post war years. Our original offices and warehouse were based at Lionel Rd, Brentford where we remained for over 50 years.
RSR relocated to Hayes in 1999 to a modern 6,000 Sqr ft warehouse and offices within minutes of the M4, M25 and A40.
RSR Fasteners Ltd currently supply over 600 companies across the UK and have developed a new export market which generated £1 million of sales in its first year. With sales in excess of £3 million in 2008 , RSR is meeting the ever demanding requirements of a modern day wholesaler.
With over £300,000 of stock held at Hayes, 80% of orders are fulfilled next working day.